We Know Your World
CEO and Co-CIO
Donald G. Robinson draws upon more than thirty years of experience in the investment advisory / management business, and a distinguished record of innovation and leadership. Mr. Robinson was most recently CIO of Lockwood Advisors, Inc. (an affiliate of Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company), where he managed a team of 30 investment professionals with fiduciary responsibility for more than $13 billion in client assets. Mr. Robinson’s industry leadership extends from the development of proprietary protocols for high net worth individuals, endowments, foundations, and corporate and public pension plans, to such successful product innovations as the first mutual fund wrap program and the first fully discretionary unified managed account. Mr. Robinson combines strong communication and analytical skills with an established track record of delivering superior risk-adjusted returns to financial intermediaries and end–investors.
- As CIO of Lockwood Advisors, Inc., an affiliateof Pershing, a BNY Mellon company, Mr. Robinson was responsible for managing the firm’s proprietary investment management discipline and overall business strategy. He also served as a Managing Director for Pershing LLC, a broker dealer subsidiary of BNY Mellon.
- Prior to its merger into Lockwood Advisors, Mr. Robinson was President and CIO of Lockwood Capital Management, and a member of its Investment Advisory Committee.
- As Founding partner and Chief Investment Officer of Lockwood Financial Group in 1995, he led the development and the implementation of the firm’s proprietary asset allocation, capital markets analysis and investment strategy protocols.
- Served as CIO of a major Wall Street brokerage firm; as Vice President in the Pension Consulting group at Chase Manhattan Bank; and as Investment Officer in the Analytical Services Division at Northern Trust Company.
- A former Chairperson of the Trust Universe Comparison Service, Mr. Robinson has published several articles on global indexing and risk management. He is a member of the Chicago Quantitative Alliance.