We Know Your World
Joseph Scavetti has extensive experience in risk management, quantitative analytics and systems development. Mr. Scavetti brings considerable skill and expertise to ensuring the effective operation of the firm’s financial architecture in areas such as trading, rebalancing and the processing of investment accounts. His experience includes systems integration, systems development, process re-engineering, report design, tax transition and tax-sensitive overlay portfolio management across a number of different organizations. Mr. Scavetti’s background allows Palladiem to provide a variety of reliable, efficient and innovative financial products and investment management solutions to its clients.
- Serving as Director of Trading, Operations, and Risk Management for Lockwood Capital Management, Inc. and Lockwood Advisors, Inc., with responsibility for more than $13 billion in assets under management.
- Insourcing the portfolio management, re-balancing and trading of discretionary portfolios, and integrating a factor-based risk model and optimization protocols to improve tracking to the investment model and tax sensitivity.
- Supervising the design, development and implementation of a comprehensive web portal and portfolio modeling tool for advisors, including an innovative “Wealth Accumulation Probability Exhibit,” which calculated the likelihood of achieving the client’s financial goal.
- Developing the rebalancing protocols to support the efficient trading and processing of withdrawals for more than 10,000 accounts, thereby reducing clients’ trading costs.
- Serving in supervisory roles in the managed account programs at Gruntal & Co. (a former Wall Street firm) and Valley Forge Asset Management (a regional money management firm).