We Know Your World
President and Co-CIO
David Feldman serves as President and Co-CIO of Palladiem. He has a diverse background, with experience in all aspects of investment management, with demonstrated success in delivering superior investment results for clients. Mr. Feldman also has extensive experience in sales management, client service, product innovation and risk management with individual and institutional clients. He has worked with a wide range of defined benefit and defined contribution plans, institutional investment consultants, mutual funds, collective investment funds and annuities. The breadth and depth of Mr. Feldman’s financial services expertise makes him uniquely suited to provide leadership across the organization.
- As Director of Investments for Lockwood Advisors, an affiliate of Pershing, a BNY Mellon company, and as a Director for Pershing, Mr. Feldman managed the investment and research processes, including manager selection and portfolio construction, for discretionary and advisory investment programs representing nearly $13 billion in assets.
- Serving as Chairman of the firm’s Investment Policy and Research Committees.
- Played a lead role in new product development and the publication of investment commentary and analysis, including authoring “Lessons from 2008: Risks and Opportunities for Investment Professionals” (Journal of Financial Planning; online edition: September 2009).
- Prior to joining Lockwood in 2005, he was a vice president at MetLife in the Structured Risk Solutions area, which was responsible for $20 billion of stable value products.
- Serving as head of investments for the defined contribution businesses at MetLife and Dreyfus. He started his career with Chase Manhattan Bank in the Pension Trust area before moving into an investment officer role at Chase Investors Management Corporation.